On October 29, I am grateful for these — collected over the course of the month.
- Harvest time
- A few stalks left behind
- A full-circle rainbow seen from above
- Tennessee sunrise
- A quiet place to stay
- That bald-headed guy resting his arm on the chair (below)
- The woman in the middle in the greenish shirt (above) (Her eyes always sparkle.)
- Dining with friends
- A new book
- An afternoon walking around a mall with a friend (sorry, no picture)
- The Dalek I saw there
- A bald eagle sighting
- A new job
- Chipmunks in the house (only the tail visible here)
- Mice trapped in an empty can and released into the wild
- Beautiful sunsets
- A girl to take the picture for me while I drive (rearview mirror)
- Late autumn colors
- The way the afternoon sun hits the hills
- Concentric spiky circles
- Hallmark movies
- Family humor
- A funny sign
- A visit from my grandson (the walker isn’t his)
- My father and my grandson playing together
- A military funeral (no photo, but a memory I’ll hold onto)
How has your October been?
One thought on “October Gratitude”
What beautiful fall colours!
Comments are closed.